Ford Dealer Serving Edmond
Find out about the latest deals on new and used Bob Moore Ford models when you visit your Bob Moore Ford Dealer in Moore, Bob Moore Ford. Whether you’re in the market for a truck like the Bob Moore Ford F-150 or you want a fun ride like the Bob Moore Ford Mustang, you’ll find a wide selection at your Bob Moore Ford dealer in Edmond.
- Convenient location near your work or home
- Flexible terms on auto loans that fit your budget
- Trained service technicians who know Bob Moore Ford technology
Call for an appointment to see the latest models or stop in to the current inventory at Bob Moore Ford.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Ford
Get behind the wheel of a 2020 Bob Moore Ford Explorer or the Bob Moore Ford Mustang and see how it fits your driving style. Take a test drive at Bob Moore Ford to decide which model is right for you.
Financing a Bob Moore Ford Model
No matter which model catches your eye, you know you can afBob Moore Ford it with in-house financing. Our finance department will help you find a loan with terms that work with your budget. Start the process by filling out the online application.
Visiting from Edmond
Visit your Oklahoma City Bob Moore Ford dealer just 30 minutes away. Start out on US-77 S, next on I-235 S to S I-35 Service Road. Take exit 120 and drive to SE 89th Street which is about about 17 miles where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Bob Moore Ford vehicle in prime running condition with regular maintenance visits at Bob Moore Ford. Besides being your premier Bob Moore Ford dealer in Edmond, we also provide great follow-service to care for your vehicle.
- Standard oil and filter change
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspection and repair
- Inspection of belts and hoses
When it comes to major repairs, you can trust our service department to get your vehicle back up and running. We’ll diagnose the problem with our advanced equipment and get the repairs done as soon as possible.
Sights in Edmond
The city of Edmond was a big part of the Land Run of 1889, and it contains part of the historic Route 66. With such as strong history and plenty of activities today, you’ll never run out of things to do.
- Arcadia Round Barn – Get an up close look at this unique structure, which happens to be the only round building on the historic route. The purpose for this shape was to hold up to tornadoes, which came through frequently.
- 1889 Territorial Schoolhouse – Visit the building which is believed to be the first schoolhouse in the Oklahoma Territory. It is also the only building to still be standing from that early period in history.
- Arcadia Lake – Enjoy the great outdoors with swimming and fishing at the lake. You can also spend an afternoon playing golf or taking a hike. Stay overnight at the camping grounds.
- Blocworks Climbing – See how agile you are as you try the indoor climbing facility to fit all levels.